For over 40 years ACD has been supporting children with disability and their families across Victoria.
Our vision is for children with disability and their families to have the same rights and opportunities as other children and families.
We are a not-for-profit organisation led by and for families of children with disability.
• We empower families with knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve the best for their children.
• We advocate for children with disability and their families.
• We educate service providers, professionals and the community to be inclusive of children with disability and to work in partnership with families.
• We influence government and public policy to advance the rights of children with disability and their families.
ACD supports all families in Victoria with children with disability aged 0 to 18 years old.
For families and professionals we offer:
• Support Line
• Information and resources