• Assistive Technology Solutions for people with disability and their families
• Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Packages
• Sensory Rooms
100% of profits support people with disability
NDIS registered provider
EasyTech Living provides practical and simple solutions for people who are vulnerable or who are experiencing difficulty with everyday living tasks. The goal is to increase independence and assist people to remain living safely at home and in the community.
We work with you, your occupational therapist and your support team to provide customised, simple to use automated solutions for almost anything in and around your home. This includes doors, gates, lighting, windows, blinds, temperature controls, mechanical beds, audio visual and more.
Controls are customised to your ability, with mix and match control solutions including smart device apps, no touch sensors, mouth stylus, face recognition, voice control and large easy push buttons.
We also provide solutions to increase your peace of mind and relieve stress for parents, carers and families:
• Control who enters your home with remote video doorbells, face recognition and touch pad entrance locks
• Assist in the support of sleep disorders, absconding and positive behaviours by installing customised alerts and automated calming sensory equipment
• Create alerts to your smartphone or iPad and alarms for when doors and windows are opened or left open. Know when appliances have been left on or water left running
• Easily call your carers when you need them
• Easy to use by anyone. Suitable for children and adults of all abilities, including people who are aging, living with disability or incapacitating illness