We are your local respite care/accommodation and disability services provider.
We specialise on the following services:
• Supported Independent Living (SIL) – We supervise and/or assist our participants to build their skills in performing daily tasks to help our participants live as independently as possible. We provide these personal supports in a shared living arrangement.
• Short Term Accommodation or Respite (STA) – We provide our participants with an accommodation for a short time away from their usual home for up to 14 days at a time. We accept Emergency and Extended Respite if needed.
• Medium Term Accommodation (MTA) – While our participants wait for their confirmed long term housing solution, we provide them accommodation for up to 90 days or more.
• Group and Centre- based Activities– We encourage and assist our participants to join social and recreational activities in a group setting where our participants are free to meet new people, make friends, learn new skills, develop critical skills and have fun.
• Participation in Community – We support and assist our participants to develop skills and abilities that will enable them to engage and actively participate with social and civic activities in the community.
We accept participants from all nationality or background.
We cater for participants aged 7 up to 65 years and over.
We care for participant groups with Autism, Dementia, Acquired Brain Injury, Aged Care, Intellectual Disability, Mental Health and Physical disability including sensory disability.
We have competent and compassionate support workers and registered nurses onsite to provide 24/7 assistance and care including medication management.
We provide individualised and inclusive care using best practice. We support and assist in ensuring the desired outcomes and goals of our participants regarding their physical health, mental health and social well-being are being met.
There’s no same day at Kindness Home. From movie nights, indoor and outdoor games, baking/cooking, gardening, excursions and community participation, we have a diverse range of lifestyle and activities. We organise group and individual timetables where participants choose to be involved with. We make sure that they are safe and having loads of fun.
We have delicious and nutritious meals served by our staff who are passionate with cooking. Our menu endeavour its best to accommodate our participants requests.
Our Kindness Home is located at 47 Licina Road, Brookfield VIC 3338 and situated in a new estate with quiet surroundings. It is accessible via public transport such as bus and train and is just about 6-minutes drive from the major shopping precinct – Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
And a 10-minute drive from the soon to be built Melton Hospital.
Kindness Home will be home for four (4) participants and our staff members have their own staff room/bedroom/toilet as well.
Each participant will have his/her own bedroom with shared facilities such as x 2 lounges, kitchen, dining area, laundry, toilet and bathroom/shower.
We have fast, reliable internet/nbn connection to ensure your connectivity.
Because everyone’s safety and security are our priority, Kindness Home is equipped with cameras/CCTV and complies with government’s COVID-19 safe guidelines and practices.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone call: 0432 105 523 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a tour and if you require further information on our services and admission process.
“Witness what we can deliver and experience care like no other.”